I am the purple haired girl walking with cats in the rain.
I am a wandering spirit dancing in her own flame.
I am the silent violet shouting through whispered prose.
I am my own story, constantly unfolding and growing page by page.
I am spiritually strange and grammatically screwed.
Most of all…
I am me. Who are you?
About this site: Written Whispers began as a small blogspot once upon a time in 2007. Through it I journaled my various adventures: engagement, marriage, meeting my biological siblings. As an anniversary gift in 2009 my husband bought me this domain and I moved to WordPress where the coder in me could roam.
I have written in great joy, prosed with color and danced all over these virtual pages. I have gotten to know myself and the world around me through words unending. That said I have also written about a great deal of hurt, PTSD and my less than child-like childhood. This too is fine of course but as 2012 rolled around I decided I needed to cut the shadow back a few layers and move forward. I tried cutting my site in half, this side as the new and all the old on the .com/blog.
Well, as of today (7/21/12) I’ve decided to merge the old with the new again. Adding the old me to the new perception. Here it is.
About Mwah: I’m a super creative point of energy that doesn’t sit still well for long periods of time. If I want/need something that I can’t find I make it.
Aliases: Feeby Neko and Spirit
Dream: While my greatest achievement to date is the realization of my childhood dream- a.k.a. becoming the crazy cat lady down the street, I hope to top it someday by finding a means to help others who’ve survived loss and personal trauma through my writing. It’s a goal that’s hard to sum up but I’m ready for it. Just waiting for my feet to find the path that will take me there.
I spend my non-existent free time dabbling in web design, philosophy, and literature from around the world. ‘Nuff said.
Fun facts about me:
- My hair is soon to be atomic turquoise. I am loyal to Manic Panic.
- I have more cats than fingers. I’ll leave it up to you to guess how many digits I type with.
- You will never find another person with my biological first name except as a last name and if you know it I can prove it.
- I know enough Japanese to get myself into some serious trouble and follow a vague conversation.
- I’m intrigued by the idea that not enough people are randomly singing show tunes in their mall parking lots and vow to fix this.
- I’m older than I look and much younger than I sound.